? ??????????????It's A Boy (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 1414 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Baby Phat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2425 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 1, 2009

Baby Shower #2

All the loot
A bib from my mamaw..way to go mam for shopping 31!


Maci..my friend Meghan's precious little girl

Thank you girls so much!




I feel truly blessed by the amazing people in my life. I have great family that truly provided Luke with all kinds of WONDERFUL goodies this weekend! Saturday Katie, Lindsay,and Courtney threw my family and some friends that I know outside of church shower. It was a great turn out and we got more than we could have imagined. They all put some much into making sure it was perfect and it truly was!

1 comments:

Josh Courtney Jacob Caden said...

I am so glad you got so much cool stuff! It was so fun seeing all those baby things, almost makes me want to have another one... ALMOST! :)