? ??????????????It's A Boy (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 1414 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Baby Phat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2425 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Quick Update

I passed my 1 hour glucose test! YAY! However, I did find out that I am a little anemic and I have to take iron once a day. I have always been anemic but the prenatal vitamins have been doing a really good job at helping with that to this point. The nurse said that at this point in my pregnancy that it is not uncommon to need a little extra on top of the prenatal vitamins. I have heard horror stories at how bad the iron makes you feel and taste. I start tonight after dinner so hopefully it will be fine!

2 comments:

Lindsay Adkins said...

Iron pills are definitely not the most tasty pill!!!

**tip** drink some water FIRST, then put the pills in your mouth and swallow FAST! ( I made the mistake of putting it in my first and then drinking the water, ha...nasty)

Claire said...

I had to take Iron supplements with all three of my pregnancies. The taste isn't nearly as bad as the constipation! Sorry, TMI.