? ??????????????It's A Boy (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 1414 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Baby Phat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2425 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 1, 2009

Saturday with Courtney and the Boys

Lindsay and Heather in the pool
Caden and Jacob playing on the steps

Jacob playing by the pool


Saturday after the shower I got to spend some much needed time with my BFF. It has been a couple of months since we have seen each other and we just needed to catch up. It was even better because I got to spend some much needed time with the boys too! I love them so much and I am in awe of how fast they are growing up! When Courtney picked me up we decided to take them to visit my mom since she hasn't seen them since January. My mom was in heaven! She was pulling out all the "fun" things she has at her house. This also included a ride in Kel's Mustang convertible which resulted in Jacob now knowing how to "cruise for chicks!" After we visited with my mom we went to my dad's (which is in the same neighborhood) and swam for a couple of hours. It was nice to sit by the pool and watch the boys play. Mom and Kel invited us back to their house for a steak dinner that included a picnic in the front yard for the boys, a bath for the boys in the jacuzzi tub, Kel's amazing steak, and watching WALL-E. It was a great time and I know that my mom was loving all the fun time with the boys. I loved getting to catch up with my friend!

1 comments:

Josh Courtney Jacob Caden said...

Thank you for not putting the photos of me in the pool on here! Although I would like an email containing them so I could have them for me :) It was so great spending time with you on Saturday I have missed you so much! You are going to be such a great mother, and your mom is going to be such a great MiMi! Good thing she has a collection of farm animals! Haha... I think I need a ceramic duck now.