? ??????????????It's A Boy (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 1414 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Baby Phat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2425 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 29, 2009

Shower Times 2!

Mom and her girls...wait...Luke too!
Lindsay and me

Candace and Max



All the girls...best picture I had...

A joke gift for Luke when he is older!



Baby Crocs...so sweet!

All the ladies at my Aunt Carol's

Sweet Cake with a cute baby!


I have had two more showers since my last post. My mom's good friend from work and another one of her good friends threw a shower on June 20. It was a small group of amazing women and I had the best time! They always pay attention to so much detail and I love when they throw a party! Luke is going to be so lucky to have an Aunt Carol and Aunt Brenda! My next shower was on June 27 and it was at the church. This shower was thrown by my best friends Brittney and Courtney. So many wonderful people came and blessed us. I had a great time. That shower was also very special to me because my best friend from high school came and brought her little boy!

0 comments: