? ??????????????It's A Boy (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 1414 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Baby Phat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2425 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 1, 2009

28 Weeks 1 Day Appt.

Today I went for my 28 week visit. This visit included my 1 hour glucose test and an ultrasound. Upon arrival I was given the drink that you have to drink as part of the glucose test. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, but it wouldn't be what I would order with dinner. After quickly chugging the bottle it was time for my ultrasound. I love every time I have an opportunity to see my baby boy. He wasn't very cooperative today, but we did get to see that he has hair. Actually the exact words of Kim the ultrasound tech were..he has hair, and it is long. I guess we will have to wait a few weeks before we see how long it really is. I guess that explains some heart burn that I have had. Everything that she was measuring was great and he was moving around like always. He was looking towards my back so we didn't get any good shots of his face. She could tell however that he still has fat cheeks! He weighs 3lbs 1oz as of today. Both Dr. Childs and Kay came in my room and when they were looking at my chart they both made comments about my little football player. I was also measuring 29 weeks 6 days and I am only 28 weeks 1 day.

After the ultrasound and visit I had to wait around for my hour to end. I gave them what seemed like all my blood and then I had to get a shot. I had to get a shot because my blood type is A negative. Aside from all the sticking and taking of blood it was a great visit. I am so thankful that every time we go that we are shown how the Lord's hand is upon us and keeping myself and our baby healthy.

1 comments:

Josh Courtney Jacob Caden said...

Oh I wish I could have seen him... I guess I'll have to wait until I can hold him. Who knows maybe he will come a few days early since he is so big!