? ??????????????It's A Boy (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 1414 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Baby Phat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2425 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 28, 2008

Shoes...Clubs...Now All I Need is a Lesson!

Bag and shoes
my new Cleveland golf bag

They are here! My golf shoes came in on Thursday and they were just as cute in person! Since I had the shoes now it was time for MY clubs. I had been hitting at the driving range with a set of Richy's old ones, but they were to long and not mine. So, Friday night we set out to purchase my first set of clubs. We arrive at golf headquarters and I was on a mission. I told the man that I had no idea what to even ask to find what I needed. He and I decided that I needed the cheapest set in case this was something that I was not going to stick with. After picking out the Nexus clubs (the cheapest in the store) I was ready for my next purchase. Now it was time to purchase the bag. For a man this is probably a simple task but for a bag collector like myself, this was not so easy. They had some very nice pink and purple bags but my favorite colors are black and white so that was what I wanted. (plus they would match my shoes) It took my a while to find the "perfect" bag, but I found it and I was ready to check out. They men in the store know Richy by name and one of the men was actually a principal at our high school when Richy and I were there. So they were very nice and we always have a good time when we visit the store. I guess the men wanted my arrival to the sport to be great so they gave my a free 5 wood and a towel. Now I was ready. Richy and I took the clubs to the range the next night and I got to break them in. I didn't hit very much. I was scared to develop habits that would be hard to break and I want to do this right. I watched Richy try to hit the big van at the range and then we left. It was a great weekend for golf and.....I have my first golf lesson Tuesday at 4:00 with a man at Creeks Bend. I will let everyone know how it goes!

2 comments:

LTF said...

You sound all set! Have you picked out some golfing outfits yet? That is also very important!
Good luck with your lesson!!

Claire said...

So does Vera Bradley make a golf bag?

Claire