? ??????????????It's A Boy (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 1414 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Baby Phat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2425 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 1, 2008

ATTENTION LADIES!!!


I am having a Thirty-One party Thursday August 7 at 6:30! It will be at my house and everyone is welcome. I would love for everyone to come but it you can't make it you have options... the consultant has a website and you can go online and view the new fall line that just started today (Aug. 1) and the old favorites. You can also order online which is the same as if you were ordering from a party. I also have some catalogs and will have them with me at church on Sunday and Wednesday before the party. Just ask if you want to look. There is some really cute stuff and I am very excited! The website for the consultant is http://www.jennysthirtyonegifts.com/. You go to shop online and then find my name. If you order it will ship with the orders from my party. I hope this is fun and fulfills your tote, stationary, and home decor craving!

0 comments: