? ??????????????It's A Boy (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 1414 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Baby Phat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2425 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 15, 2008

One Week Down.....

Well today marked to the end of my first week of teaching and......I love it. I know that these words are not always going to be coming out of my mouth but in my heart I will always know that this is what I am meant to do. I have (as of right now) twenty three beautiful minds. I have (get this) seventeen boys and six girls. This is very uneven but we only have eighteen girls in the whole Kindergarten so everyone gets six. I have met some of them but due to the nature of the school some children have just recently been registered. I am hoping to have met all of them by next Thursday. I have many funny stories already and everyday children AMAZE me even more! Next Monday is my first day with all twenty three of my children.... start praying now :)!

1 comments:

kathy said...

I love your passion....I am proud of you!