? ??????????????It's A Boy (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 1414 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Baby Phat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2425 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Lock In Time!

Friday the college and career hosted a lock in for the youth group. It started around nine and was kicked off with an intense game of volleyball and then moved into an even more intense game of capture the flag. Around midnight we gathered to eat pizza and have a devotion. Dewayne did a great job and used a great illustration. Once the devotion was over the kids went back out to play capture the flag. Some of them stayed inside and played what I call "Nintendo" but I am often reminded that is not what they all are...but they are all the same in my book. Richy fell asleep on our aero bed around 1. Around 1:30 I went on a hunt for the perfect sleeping spot. In the hallway of the church we have these benches that are about 4 feet long and 2 feet wide (that may actually be a little smaller than that). I decided to put three of them together. This was one of the best sleeping spots I have ever had at a lock in. I woke up around 8 and an hour later it was all over. It was the most successful lock in I have ever been to and I am truly enjoying the time I am spending with the youth.

0 comments: