? ??????????????It's A Boy (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 1414 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Baby Phat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2425 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 10, 2008

What was lost is now found!!

Richy and I have been married for one year five months and seven days....but whose counting! We were so blessed during our wedding season by gifts and gift cards. We were able to stock our house and then some. I have to admit however, that I lost about 300 dollars in Bed Bath and Beyond gift cards and about 160.00 in cash. I had it all in a zip lock bag and I lost it....well I thought I lost it. I was cleaning out my car on Monday and reached in the passengers seat back pocket and to my surprise pulled out a baggie with gift cards and cash! I almost cried I was so excited! I began to think what perfect timing it was to have found those. Richy and I just bought our house and there is lots to be done. The gift cards and cash will help so much in the decorating process. So I now like to say that I did not lose the money and gift cards I was just saving them!

0 comments: