? ??????????????It's A Boy (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 1414 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Baby Phat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2425 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Three day weekends never felt so good....

I love that this year the Fourth of July fell on a Friday! Richy and I closed up shop Thursday and put a sign on the door that said we would not be open til Monday... that felt so good! This has been a very relaxing weekend. Friday I spent time out by the pool at my parents house while Richy spent some time on the golf course. Then we were invited to a cookout hosted by the Oscai family.We had good food and a great time!Thank you Oscai family for the invite and the great time! Saturday Richy and I both headed to be pool for a day of relaxation. Saturday evening we headed to my mom's for a birthday cookout for my sister. She turned the big 20. It is so hard to imagine that she is 20 years old! Richy and I challenged my mom and Kel to a game of badminton and sadly came out defeated... unfortunately my badminton skills are not as good as my softball skills! Sunday we went to church and then out to lunch at Steve's Landing with Yancy and Kari. We then spend the rest of the day doing things around the house that needed to be done! It was such a great weekend and we are so blessed to have our lives filled with people that are truly amazing!

Oh....I have a job interview Monday at 9. I am very nervous because it is at a very desirable school and I really hope it goes well. Please be praying that all goes well and I will have a teaching job soon!

0 comments: