? ??????????????It's A Boy (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 1414 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Baby Phat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2425 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 21, 2008

Four.....


Richy loves to play golf and I am going to start joining him. I know that golf is usually a time for men to get together with men, and he will still have his "man" time but I have decided to take up the sport and play with him. We have often thought that we would like to do some sport together and I think we have found it. I have had no experience with golf but I am very excited to learn. I made my first purchase today, and I hope they will get me started. I didn't buy clubs, or balls, or a sky caddy..... I bought.... Nike black and white hounds tooth golf shoes ( I have to look good). This evening we went to the golf store and their selection of women's shoes were not age appropriate so I came home and started searching online. I found the cutest pair. Now I understand that the look of the shoe in no way improves your game...but whether I am good or bad I will always have cute shoes!

3 comments:

LTF said...

I have been thinking about taking up golf too! Maybe I will, and then we can all 4 go play together!!
Oh, and of course, I totally agree with the fact that the shoes must be perfect!

Lindsay Adkins said...

that's sooo funny! you're cute :) I love golf shoes, but i don't play enough anymore to buy new ones! we'll all have to play together sometime! love and miss you

Jim Milligan said...

You're a girl after my own heart!

/kathy milligan