? ??????????????It's A Boy (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 1414 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Baby Phat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2425 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Lou!

The beauty of divorced parents is two birthday parties....since I was two or three everyone's birthday party at my grandparents consists of a picture taken just like this. Happy 20th b-day Lou!
Now... my mom's house for her birthday cookout!

Richy scaring Lou with the bubble wrap!

In my last post I talked about Lindsay's birthday. These are some of the great moments of the night!

2 comments:

Claire said...

I like how your blog looks now. I especially love the big picture of you and Richy on your heading. Also, I love your new Vera bag you had on Sunday.

Claire

LTF said...

Sorry this is not related to your post...but I just wanted to share that Brad & I have a blog now. It's:
http://lydiaandbrad.blogspot.com