? ??????????????It's A Boy (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 1414 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Baby Phat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2425 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 27, 2009

36 Weeks 1 Day

Today we had a doctors appt with an ultrasound. We had our ultrasound first. It was so neat to see how much he has grown. He was so sweet and I loved seeing him. He even stuck his tongue out at us. We had a ultrasound today to see how big he was and boy was he big...the lady said he was 7lbs 8 oz. Now that isn't always an exact measurement but still that is big for still having 26 days left! After the ultrasound we did the normal visit. Weight..still going up...Blood pressure (116/78) and then my first "check." I am actually 1 1/2 cent. dilated. I didn't think that I would be any and that still isn't a lot but I was excited when he said that I had started making progress. He also said I am thinning out. I also had my group B strep test and I will find out those results in a few days. Overall it was a great appointment. I still can't believe it is getting so close!

0 comments: