? ??????????????It's A Boy (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 1414 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Baby Phat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2425 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Sad GOODBYE!

Last Friday Richy had to say goodbye to a great friend! Well.....not exactly a friend, but one of his favorite toys! This was Richy's rhino that he loved to ride. It would go through mud and climb rocks and do all kinds of crazy manly things! (I only rode it once because I feared my life when riding.) He decided that he didn't get to ride as often as he liked and if he sold it it would be a payment we could eliminate. I know that most of the ladies have no clue what this is or care anything about it but I figured I should say farewell to Richy's favorite toy! So..goodbye RHINO!


0 comments: