? ??????????????It's A Boy (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 1414 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Baby Phat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2425 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Camping...Mini Redneck Vacation!

Me in the pool :)
the camper


my mom

Lindsay


My mom had a few days off and since I was told not to travel in the month of July we decided to have a mini vacation at Chester Frost Park! My grandfather has a nice camper and we have used it many times and every time we camp there are times where I think...really...are we that redneck! One of those times during this trip was when I was sitting in a blowup swimming pool..alone... and in front of a huge camper. It was so hot out and at this point the only way I enjoy being outside is to be in the water, and since I refuse to get in the lake while I am pregnant, the only other option was the blow up pool. It may have looked pretty funny but I stayed cool and worked on my tan!

2 comments:

kathy said...

Your heading is hilarious... but I think you're being very resourceful!! Can't wait 'til little Luke is here....love you guys!! :)

Josh Courtney Jacob Caden said...

Hahahahahahahahahaha... that pic of you in the pool cracks me up! Remember that time right before graduation when you had the camper out? Good times! :)