? ??????????????It's A Boy (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 1414 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Baby Phat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2425 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, April 26, 2009

We are REGISTERED!




I have been thinking about registering for a week now, but I couldn't decided when. I am a little crazy when it comes to things like this because I feel like I should be super prepared and not go into something like this without doing some kind of research or preparations. Wednesday after my doctors appt. I decided that I would go to Babies R Us and scope out the place that way we could come back on Saturday and be ready (I am SO glad I did this). I told Richy to be ready to go around 2:00 on Saturday. He picked me up on time and we headed to grab a bite to eat and then onto our big adventure for the day. We decided to eat at Bonefish Grill. I was not impressed... frankly I had the worst taste in my mouth for the rest of the day...that's a whole other story. After we ate we headed to Babies R Us. We got all the logistics taken care of and we were off on our journey of deciding what we would need to take care of our child. I am so glad that I had already scoped somethings out because it was VERY crowded and could have been a little over whelming. We went up and down all the aisles clicking away. It took us about and hour and half total which was half the time I was told it could take, so I was very thankful. We were excited while we were there to see a friend of ours that just had a baby and she gave us some pointers. After leaving Babies R Us Richy and I were still in really good moods and in baby mode so we headed to Children's Fair on Lee Hwy. Here we picked out the bed, dresser/changing table, mattress, and the bedding (the picture is the bedding that we have chosen). We did this in a quick 30 minutes and put it all on Lay A Way! We were on a roll! I was so excited to make some big decisions. I normally can make decisions but lately I cannot decide anything so this was a huge weight lifted. We were really in baby mode now so I bravely asked Richy if we could go to Target and register while we were at it and to my surprise he said sure. When got icees at Target and then started out journey. This took half the time because all the big decisions were made at Babies R Us. We wanted to leave some of the smaller more common items for people (like my mother) who do not like to drive across the river.
I have read over all the lists and I think we did a pretty good job. I think the only mishap is a pink shopping cart cover that I need to delete and choose a boy themed. I know the one I scanned was boy themed so I don't know how that happened....oh and there is a George Foreman grill on our Target registry... I have no idea how it got there because we only went to baby stuff, so I have to go back and change some things around. All in all it was an awesome day and can't wait to have all his stuff here and "play" with it!


0 comments: