? ??????????????It's A Boy (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 1414 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Baby Phat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2425 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Baby Name

After the last two post I realized that I was calling the baby by the name we have chosen but I have failed to post what it is to let everyone know for sure. We have decided to name the baby Luke. We love the name Luke and that won't change. We think the full name may be Luke Preston Wilkerson. I like Preston but I am not sure I love it. So the middle name is still up in the air. I read baby name books and googled baby names and we could not agree and we came across the name Luke. I said it out loud to Richy and he said he liked it and it has just stuck. I am glad that we have decided because I like that I can call him his name and I can start getting things ready for him.

4 comments:

The Sandefurs said...

I'm still voting for you to use your maiden name. So my vote is Luke Christian Wilkerson! Ha!

Josh Courtney Jacob Caden said...

I love his name! But I also love your maiden name too. I cannot wait to meet baby Luke! You could always name him Luke Courtney... That would be awesome! Plus Courtney is a guys name!

Anonymous said...

Love the name LUKE! How precious.

V-n-J said...

I like Luke - we thought about it but already have a friend with a Luke and we're too close:) Luke Christian W. has a nice ring to it! I used to babysit a Preston so I always think of him when I hear that name.