? ??????????????It's A Boy (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 1414 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Baby Phat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2425 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, April 23, 2009

22 Weeks 3 Days

Yesterday we went to see Dr. Childs for a check up. It was a pretty uneventful appointment. We heard Luke's heartbeat, the nurse was the one that checked she said it was between 140 and 150. I had a minor break down after I saw how much weight I gained since my last appt. 4 weeks ago. Dr. Childs just laughed and told me not to cry (because I was...dang pregnancy hormones) and that I am healthy and I am fine. He kept telling me not to worry and that I was 22 weeks pregnant...and did I think I wouldn't gain weight. So after Richy and Dr.Childs both calmed me down I was much better. I talked to him about some trouble I was having with my allergies and he called in a prescription and hopefully I won't have to deal with it anymore. Richy was excited about that too because he says I sound horrible when I sleep and eat because I can't breathe. Luke is great and is moving ALL the time. I feel him so many times a day and I love every time! I can tell he is growing because those soft little taps have turned into pretty strong kicks. Yesterday I felt him a little higher than I have been so that was fun. I feel very blessed everyday to have a healthy baby and a healthy pregnancy. I can honestly say that I love being pregnant and everyday is such a fun adventure.

1 comments:

The Sandefurs said...

With both my pregnancies, there was a growth spurt where I gained 8 or 9 pounds in between my 4wk appt and FREAKED, thinking, OMG! What if I gain this every time!! I will be so huge! But, I didn't, and the next time I went to the dr, I only gained two or whatever. Don't worry! Babies hit growth spurts and it's NORMAL!!!