? ??????????????It's A Boy (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 1414 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Baby Phat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2425 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter

My sisters and I (we have taken pictures in front of this spot since we were born!)
Richy and I


Richy Roo



Courtney and I




This Easter was a very nice time with family. We went to church and I had nursery duty. Courtney was in town and came in the nursery with me. I really had a great time with the babies and catching up with my friend. After church we went to mamaw and papaw Christian's for a traditional Easter dinner. The food was so yummy! After lunch we had a birthday party for Richy and my cousins daughter Serinity. After the parties we had an egg hunt with the kids. It was so fun to watch. I can't wait til I can help Luke with this tradition. After the hunt we came home and Richy's parents came over to visit and see the renovations on our house. We always have a great time catching up. That evening we went to mom and Kel's to visit. While we were there we decided to play wiffle ball with Lindsay and her boyfriend Taylor. Before it was all said and done it was Lindsay, mom, and I against Richy, Taylor, and Kel. I laughed until I cried so many times! It was a great time! I love spending time with family!

1 comments:

Josh Courtney Jacob Caden said...

You are such a pretty pregnant lady! And you can only tell in your belly! I am so glad I got to see you too! I have missed you so much!