? ??????????????It's A Boy (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 1414 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Baby Phat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2425 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, May 18, 2009

Mother's Day...very late post :)

Mom and her girls
Me and my baby at 25 weeks :)

My beautiful mom

Mother's Day was so fun this year! We went to eat at Longhorn with Richy's family and that was yummy and the company was great. I got my first Mother's Day card from Richy's grandmother and it was very sweet! After lunch at Longhorn we went to my mom's and visited. It was very laid back and fun. We had a Mother's Day dinner of...pizza! I am so thankful for my mother and the mom that she has been to me. She is a strong woman and I am so thankful for her. I am also thankful for my stepmom, mother-in-law, and grandmother's. It is great to be surrounded by so many amazing women! I love you all!

2 comments:

Josh Courtney Jacob Caden said...

Beautiful belly... I got you a card too because I thought I was going to get to come to Chatt... and then when I didn't I never mailed it! Sorry... its the thought that counts right?

Lindsay Adkins said...

moms are the best :) you're going to be a great one as well!