? ??????????????It's A Boy (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 1414 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Baby Phat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2425 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, May 18, 2009

My Sister.... the College Grad!





Lindsay and her boyfriend Taylor

Richy giving the cap a try!





Last Monday my sister graduated from Chattanooga State with an Associates in Science with a Certificate in Dental Assisting. She still has a few more weeks of and internship before it is "official" but she is so close and we are so proud of her! She also has managed to have 3.5 GPA (I think that it may be higher but I am not positive) She worked so hard and I know that she is going to do a great job as a Dental Assistant!

1 comments:

Josh Courtney Jacob Caden said...

Yay Lindsay! We are so proud of you too! Brittany you look beautiful in those pictures and I love that shirt!