? ??????????????It's A Boy (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 1414 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Baby Phat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2425 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Update

Now that Richy is home I can talk about this....Richy was gone for a week hunting the mighty deer. He was in Faith, South Dakota in 47 inches of snow. I missed him like crazy and i am so glad he is home. I didnt mention he was gone before because I am always scared someone will read my blog and then try to come get me. :) I also need to say that when I returned to work from my one sick day my room was not how I keep it but it was no where near what I thought it was going to look like. My kids on the other hand must be eating left over Halloween candy everyday before school. They are crazy! I thought I would just do a quick update and i will try and post some of Richy's pictures of the snow soon.

0 comments: