? ??????????????It's A Boy (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 1414 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Baby Phat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2425 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, November 9, 2008

"The Five"

Tagged again :)

Ten Years Ago I:
1. I was in 7th grade at Soddy Daisy Middle School.
2. My parents had just bought a new house so I was enjoying living in a neighborhood for the first time.
3. It was my first year in youth group because my church still thought 6th grade was elementary.
4. I was passing notes and talking about boys.
5. That summer I met Richy at a pool party. He was really mean and I never thought a little over 8 years later I would be his wife.

Five Things on my to Do List:
1. lesson plan
2. clean house
3. clean house
4.clean out my car
5. get my oil changed in my car

Five Snacks That I Enjoy:
1. cheese balls
2. Cheetos
3. chocolate chip ice cream
4. grapes
5. diet dr. pepper ( i know this is a drink but many times it is a snack for me too)

Five Things That I Would Do If I Were a Millionaire
1. pay off all our bills
2. adopt a Honduran Orphan
3. Mission work
4. travel
5. buy Richy a farm with lots of land

Five Places That I Have Lived:
1. Soddy Daisy

Five Jobs That I Have Had:
1. Office Assistant at Pannell Mechanical (high school)
2. Hamilton County SACC assistant (college)
3. Army Corps of Engineers at Chickamauga Lock student clerk (college)
4. Wilkerson Tile Co. office manager
5. Rivermont Elementary kindergarten teacher

0 comments: