? ??????????????It's A Boy (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 1414 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Baby Phat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2425 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, November 2, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

7 Things About Me

1. I love my job! I LOVE IT! I get excited about going I find complete joy it what I do everyday!

2. My favorite sandwich is a meatball sub from Subway. I could eat one everyday. I like it with Italian herb and cheese bread, mozzarella cheese, and meatballs. They are so warm and yummy.

3. I am an ink pen collector. At any given time I probably have at least 5 pens in my purse. I normally carry my pen bag and that probably has thirty in it. My favorite kind is a needle point...dork I know!

4. I talk to my cat like he is a real person. I tell him what I am doing and I ask him questions. I took a class once on oral language and I learned the more your talk to children the more they will talk to you... I guess I am just practicing with my cat.

5. I am really lazy. I love to lay on the couch and indulge in hours of reality TV. I don't get to do this very often but when i do I take complete advantage of it!

6. My favorite colors are black and white. I love black and white. They aren't even really colors but when I buy clothes, things for my house, or anything I go for black and white.

7. When I sleep, I sleep with my hand on my chin. I can't really describe it but I put my thumb on one cheek and my pointer finger on the other and rest the part in between on my chin. I have been made fun of several times for my sleeping position but I can't go to sleep til I am in that position.


I tag Brittney B.

3 comments:

Josh Courtney Jacob Caden said...

It is playdough... what was I thinking? It is pretty funny that you sleep that way and I think I may have been one to make fun of you! We miss you!

Claire said...

I swear to you that I, too, sleep with my hand on my chin the same way. I have done it since I was a kid. I also love pens. I think it must be the teacher in us!

The Sandefurs said...

I love B&W too! My all-time fave is B&W polka-dotted stuff!