? ??????????????It's A Boy (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 1414 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Baby Phat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2425 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Our New Addition...no not the baby











For the last several weeks all you hear at my house is the sound of bagging. We decided to turn our screened in porch into an extra sitting room. Richy likes to refer to this room as the "man room." He plans to give it a very manly decor and put all his animals in it. I am giving him free reign in that room. I don't think I would even know how to decorate a "man room." I am very proud at the progress he has made and how much stuff he has done on his own. I can't wait to see what it looks like when it is done. I figured I would post some pictures of the progress this far. I looked for a before picture but I do not have one saved on my computer. Hopefully by the time a show the finished product I will have a before picture.

1 comments:

Josh Courtney Jacob Caden said...

Wow this looks good! Way to go Richy! I am super impressed!