? ??????????????It's A Boy (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 1414 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Baby Phat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2425 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

13 Weeks 3 Days

We saw Dr. Child's today for a routine visit. It was a very quick visit and everything looked great. We heard the heart beat and it is still in the 160's. Dr. Child's asked how my energy level was and I said it is great til 4:00 and then I just want to go to sleep. Richy told him that I sleep all the time, and I said you chase 20 five year olds around all day and you see what you do. :) It was very in and out but we always have a good laugh when we go. My next appt. is March 25 at 8:30 and that is our gender visit. I can't believe my first trimester has come and gone. In a lot of ways it feels like it has been forever but it often feels like it is flying by. I think I have successfully not thrown up, however I have felt very close many times. The worst part right now is this horrible taste that I can not get out of my mouth. Overall I have enjoyed every minute of being pregnant and I can't wait to see what the next weeks hold. Please continue to pray for Richy, myself, and the baby. Also pray for Richy's business and that jobs keep coming in!

0 comments: