? ??????????????It's A Boy (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 1414 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Baby Phat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2425 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Day

This Valentines Day was probably my favorite out of the seven that I have spent with Richy. We normally go out to eat at a nice restaurant and that is it. He normally gets me flowers and I give him Reeces hearts and we are both satisfied. This year he asked where I wanted to go eat and I said I think I just want to stay home. Nothing really sounded appealing so I didn't want to go spend a lot of money on food that I probably won't eat any ways. He decided that he would cook for me. For Richy this is a huge deal. He NEVER cooks. Our menu for the night was steak, boiled okra (my favorite, Richy's speciality), and a baked potato. Richy's mom gave us two mini cheesecakes for dessert. The dinner was fabulous and we spent good quality time together. I was so glad that we chose to celebrate this way. I am so thankful for my husband and all that he does for me!

1 comments:

Lindsay Adkins said...

That's really sweet!!! Those are always the best celebrations :)