? ??????????????It's A Boy (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 1414 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Baby Phat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2425 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 19, 2009

I THINK I AM NESTING!

Charlie thinking...I can finally walk around in this room!

The only thing in the closet is some things for the baby and some picture frames...yes that is a pink blanket...found it while cleaning and can't remember why I have it!
Charlie has collected two of his ball in the room...he doesn't know what to do with all the open space!




This week I have enjoyed being off work for Spring Break. However, I feel that I have worked just has hard at my house as I do in the classroom. Monday at 10:00 a.m. my mom came over and we started our own episode of Clean Sweep. We cleaned out what we plan on using as the baby room, the basement, and the laundry room. We worked all day and I think that she left around 10:00 that night. Tuesday I had a dentist appt. After the dentist appt. we started our cleaning extravaganza over again. She stayed til about 10:00 Tuesday night too. When she left Tuesday we were finished! After two long days of organizing and cleaning we were done. We managed to completely empty the baby room (formerly know as my office) and move the stuff to the basement. We took all the "junk" that was in the basement and either threw it away or found it a "home." We also neatly put all of Richy's hunting equipment into a nice spacious closet. We managed to fill 15 bags of garbage and 10 bags for Goodwill. We accomplished so much and I have found myself thinking about what I can organize next. I have some pictures of the empty baby room. I am to embarrassed to show the before pictures so just enjoy the after!

3 comments:

Josh Courtney Jacob Caden said...

Looks good!

Natalie said...

Do you know if it's a girl or boy yet?

Josh Courtney Jacob Caden said...

Hey I need belly pictures on here now! I don't get to be there so you have to update me on your cute belly! I miss you and I am so sad I am not there... but know I Am there in spirit! :)