? ??????????????It's A Boy (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 1414 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Baby Phat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2425 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 14, 2009

38 Weeks 4 Days Appointment

Today was our last appt. to see Dr. Childs pre-baby. That is crazy to say and even harder to wrap my mind around. The appointment started off the same way except I was having some pretty strong contractions when I got there and had been having them all morning. I was weighed and I didn't gain any weight from the last week (yay). My blood pressure was down from the previous week (136/72) and Luke's heartbeat was in the 150's. Dr. Child's came in and I told him that I had been having some strong contractions and I also reminded him that two weeks ago that he said if we got to this point then we would check Luke's weight to see if he was still measuring big. He told me that he would hook me up to the monitors to monitor my contractions and that we may not need to check his weight because I may be having a baby. He said that I have been measuring two weeks ahead so he wanted to get me to 38.5 weeks and then we would make decisions from there. I was on the monitors for about 30 minutes and I had several strong contractions and then they started to slow down. Kay came in to check on me and said well. Let's have you come in Sunday night at midnight and we will have a baby on Monday. (that's if he doesn't come on his own between now and then) Well we are not going in on Sunday because of scheduling at the hospital but we are going in Tuesday night at 8 pm. I am in a daze I feel like. I am so excited and cannot wait but it is crazy to have a day that my baby will be here and the craziest part is it is less than a week away. I keep thinking of everything that I need to do before our lives our changed (for the better!) forever!

1 comments:

LTF said...

We are so excited for you guys! We will keep you in our prayers until (and, of course, after) he gets here. Can't wait to meet little Luke.