? ??????????????It's A Boy (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 1414 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Baby Phat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2425 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!











Richy and I celebrated Valentines Day Saturday night. Richy planned a dinner a The Back End Cafe. This dinner was 7 courses and very fancy. We then went to see Valentines Day. We arrived a few minutes late and ended up sitting on the second row. It was an okay movie. I thought it would have been better considering all the people that were in it. It was nice spending time with just Rich! Luke had his first sleepover Saturday night. He stayed with my mom and Kel. He had a blast and I think they did too. I thought that I would get all kinds of sleep and be so rested but I woke up every hour. I guess you get use to having your little boy there and when he is gone its different. Sunday (the real Valentines Day) we went to church and kept the nursery. We decided to just come home afterwards and we had a lazy day. It was great! We took two naps, watched the Olympics, and tried out Luke's high chair for the first time. I can't think of another way I would have wanted to spend Luke's first Valentines Day!

0 comments: