? ??????????????It's A Boy (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 1414 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Baby Phat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2425 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

2 Months....

Sadly I have misplaced my camera charger and I am currently charging Richy's camera so I can have pictures to come later. It is crazy that my baby boy is 2 months old! He is doing so many things now and everyday is so exciting! He smiles all the time, laughs out loud, he is always making some noise, he started sleeping about 7-8 hours at night (thank you Jesus!), he holds his head up great and he is just getting so big! I started putting away clothes that he doesn't fit into anymore and it is bittersweet. I love that he is doing a lot more now, but it makes me sad to think that he is such a big boy now (and is only getting bigger). I also went back to work a week ago. Richy's mom is keeping Luke and is doing an amazing job. She takes such good care of him and I am so thankful that she is able to keep him. As for me...I have only had a few breakdowns and by the end of the week I was much better. It also helps that after I worked a week I got a week off for fall break! It helps knowing too, that the person he is staying with is giving him plenty of love and doing a great job. The only thing that is kinda stinky right now is his stuffy nose, but with the weather change and all the other stuff going on I think it is almost unavoidable. Well hopefully I will get pictures up soon!

0 comments: