? ??????????????It's A Boy (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 1414 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Baby Phat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2425 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 21, 2009

Luke is ONE MONTH!













This post is actually a little late but Luke turned one month old Friday the 18th. He is so precious and is getting so big! I weighed him on my scale at home and I think that he weighs around 9.6 lbs. He is still nursing great. His sleeping schedule is about the same. He wakes around 2:30 or 3 and then again around 6 or 7. I'm sleepy but I am definitely not complaining. I have to go back to work in a few weeks which I am not excited about but I gotta do it. My mom has been in the hospital so I have been leaving Luke with Richy's mom. I hate that my mom is in the hospital, but this has helped me get use to leaving Luke. We are enjoying life with our little man!

0 comments: