? ??????????????It's A Boy (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 1414 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Baby Phat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2425 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Fall Weekend

This weekend was very relaxing. Saturday I laid around the house and relaxed. Then we spend the evening at my parents house. This was very relaxing and was like old times. Richy and I have been so busy and have not spend very much time with our families. It was great to be at my old home and relax with people I love. Sunday we went to church and it was a great service. My sister has been visiting with us and I love that time with her. I love my church but the hardest thing is going without my family. All my life I have gone to church with my whole family and these past few years without them has been different. This makes it all the better having her there now. She is a great sister and I pray that The Ministry Center is where she starts to call home. After church we went to eat with Richy's family. It was great spending time with them at our favorite restaurant..Ichiban. We ended our day playing six holes of golf (one which I made par...the others not so much) and bowling three games with our college and career. This was a great weekend and I am so excited fall is upon us!

3 comments:

Claire said...

I have been glad to see your sis at church the past few weeks. Glad to see things are going well with you guys. I am so proud of you getting par on a hole of golf. Who knows, maybe you will leave teaching to join the LPGA on tour?

Josh Courtney Jacob Caden said...

What a great weekend! We miss you guys so much too! I am glad Lou is still going to church with you, I know how it is growing up with your whole family in church and then it just being you... and then you and your new family! Way to go on making par. Hey I have an idea how about you and Lou come visit me!

Josh Courtney Jacob Caden said...

This week Josh and I are planning to eat come hibachi!