? ??????????????It's A Boy (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??3 Grabs Today. 1414 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Baby Phat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 2425 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, June 27, 2008

I thought I would do this alot...

Well..it has been a while since I blogged so some things have changed... today we are purchasing our first home. It is the same house we have been living in but we are now going to be the owners of it. At first I guess I didn't realize how exciting this event is and now I can't stop thinking about it! We have been so blessed and we feel so fortunate to own something that doesn't just have four wheels! :) Also, I am still working at the store and I love it more everyday. Richy and I have developed a much stronger relationship and we really work together well (this took some time) . I have also had two potential job opportunities presented to me for the fall. Both jobs have so many pros that it is going to be a tough decision. My best friend Brittney just had her first child, Mason Reily and he is so amazing and a great addition to my rapidly growing amount of nephews! Richy and I are so excited for Brittney and Derek. Richy even got teary eyed holding him for the first time! My best friend Courtney has moved to Augusta. It is sad but I know that God has a plan for her and Josh and that he has put them there for a reason. Even though she is not 10 minutes away now she is still a phone call away and I think since she has left we have managed to talk one to two times a day. It has been a busy couple of weeks but I love all that is going on right now and Richy and I are so thankful for the people that are in our lives. I hope to blog about the renovations to our new home.... so stay posted!

1 comments:

Josh Courtney Jacob Caden said...

Oh we miss you guys so much! But at least you are a phone call away... or at least a text :) Have fun renovating your new home!